It was lovely to see Heather, Elizabeth (pictured) and other TMI friends at the Om Yoga Show this year.
As ever, every imaginable type of yoga was represented and The Minded Institute stand, promoting upcoming Continuing Professional Development (CPD) courses and next year’s professional trainings (both in London and Boston), was very busy with interested looking yogis eager to find out more.
While full details will follow, if you’re looking ahead to 2014 thinking you want to learn more, you might be interested in some of these upcoming courses, incorporating mind-body practices and neuroscientific principles:
* Kundalini and The Brain, London, January 25-26th with Shaura Hall
* Insomnia, London, Feb 27th-March 3rd with Lisa Sanfilippo
* PTSD, London, May 8th-12th with Heather Mason
* Insomnia, Edinburgh, May 22nd-26th with Lisa Sanfilippo
* Addictions, London, June 23rd-26th with Shaura Hall
* Anxiety Disorders, London, October 29th-November 2nd with Heather Mason and Veena Ugargol
* Eating Disorders, London, November 23-27th with Dr. Samantha Bottrill
If you’re interested in any of these, sign up to follow this blog (full details will be posted here as soon as they’re available) or email firstname.lastname@example.org