- There is a revolution in healthcare where mind-body practices are increasingly recognised for their ability to complement medical treatments, and in certain situations even used as an alternative.
- Our 500 hour yoga teacher-training course will prepare you to become part of this exciting and profound transformation.
- Our courses are designed for: Yoga teachers, therapists, psychologists or mental health professionals, doctors and nurses and holistic healers.
Sometimes as yoga teachers or yoga therapists we might need a little support with a client or class to know how to proceed. Maybe we aren’t a student or client comes to us with a physical or mental health issue we haven’t dealt with before and we need some support. Our trained supervisors offer skype supervision to people all over the world. All our supervisors are expert yoga therapists with years of practice in the field. Each also possesses a variety of additional professional skills to help support you in working with a range of people and conditions.
The yoga therapy for the mind 8-week course is a comprehensive and evidence-based program for anyone looking to reduce stress or suffering from anxiety and/or depression. The course combines specific yoga therapy techniques
- Enhance the functioning of the nervous system to improve well-being
- Improves self-awareness through the practice of mindfulness
- Promotes the support of others by eliminating habitual patterns of thought and behaviour.