- There is a revolution in healthcare where mind-body practices are increasingly recognised for their ability to compliment medical treatments, and it certain situations even used as an alternative.
- Our 500-hour yoga teacher-training course will prepare you to become part of this exciting and profound transformation.
- Our courses are designed for: Yoga teachers, therapists, psychologists or mental health professionals, doctors and nurses and holistic healers.
The Pilamaya training aspires to help each student find their unique voice in teaching yoga. By combining a highly individual and spiritual approach to yoga, with the strong scientific tradition of Minded, we offer training that is truly unique, from the heart, and based in sound evidence of the benefits of yoga for all.
- Teaches from across 8 schools of yoga to support students in finding their unique yoga signature
- Explores the influence of yoga in the anatomy, physiology, neurophysiology and subtle energy systems of our bodies to empower our students with a comprehensive understanding of the practice
- Aspires to help each student develop their consciousness and become a teacher of the heart-way through exploration of how yogic philosophy translates to the Western mind
- Shows students how to structure their own teaching with business development tools that instill excellence and leadership in the field
Sometimes as yoga teachers or yoga therapists we might need a little support with a client or class to know how to proceed. Maybe we aren’t a student or client comes to us with a physical or mental health issue we haven’t dealt with before and we need some support. Our trained supervisors offer skype supervision to people all over the world.
All our supervisors are expert yoga therapists with years of practice in the field. Each also possesses a variety of additional professional skills to help support you in working with a range of people and conditions.
The yoga therapy for the mind 8-week course is a comprehensive and evidence-based program for anyone looking to reduce stress or suffering from anxiety and/or depression.
The course combines specific yoga therapy techniques
- Enhance the functioning of the nervous system to improve well-being
- Improves self-awareness through the practice of mindfulness
- Promotes the support of others by eliminating habitual patterns of thought and behaviour.