Eve is the author of 365 Ways to Feel Better: Self-care Ideas for Embodied Wellbeing. It incorporates yoga, mindfulness, psychosynthesis, coaching, NLP, EFT, crystals and more.
As well as writing about self-care and embodied wellbeing (for a wide range of national and international titles - www.evemenezescunningham.co.uk offers a selection of samples), Eve facilitates workshops, teaches yoga and works with individuals.
A BACP accredited counsellor (and Chair for BACP's Coaching Executive), integrative coach-therapist (bringing in yoga therapy, mindfulness and more as appropriate), integrative clinical supervisor and yoga therapist for mental health, Eve loves supporting clients, students and others in helping them tune into their own inner wisdom.
Please visit www.feelbettereveryday.co.uk to sign up for your FREE five day self-care challenge and to find out more about how Eve can support you with yoga therapy, mindfulness and more.
• 2016 - CORE, Therapeutic, Group and Advanced certificates in Integrative Clinical Supervision (CSTD)
• 2016 - Advanced Certificate in EFT (AAMET)
• 2014 - Post Graduate Certificate in Integrative Counselling and Coaching (UEL)
• 2012 - Yoga Therapist for Mental Health (The Minded Institute)
• 2012 - Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling (PET and UEL)
• 2008 - INLPTA Master Practitioner in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
• 2006 - EFT Practitioner, Level 2
• 2005 - INLPTA Practitioner and Diplomas in NLP
• 2005 - Diploma in Life Coaching, Newcastle College Flexible Learning
• 2004 - Certificate in Life Coaching, Newcastle College Flexible Learning
• 2004 - ICCH Diploma in Crystal Therapy
• 1997 - BA Hons (2.2) in English Literature, University of Wales, Bangor