Eve is the author of 365 Ways to Feel Better: Self-care Ideas for Embodied Wellbeing (White Owl, 2017). She is a self-care coach for your mind, body, heart and soul, incorporating yoga, mindfulness, psychosynthesis, coaching, NLP, EFT and crystals for holistic support.
An IACP (Irish Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) and BACP (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy) accredited counsellor (and Chair for BACP's Coaching Executive), integrative coach-therapist (bringing in yoga therapy, mindfulness and more as appropriate), integrative clinical supervisor and yoga therapist for mental health, Eve loves supporting clients, students and others in helping them tune into their own inner wisdom.
As well as teaching yoga, she integrates yoga therapy and mindfulness – where appropriate – into self-care coaching, counselling and supervision work.
Based in Westport, County Mayo, Ireland, Eve works online (via secure video conferencing) and, as well as individual sessions, is the creator of a 9 month Chakra Coaching for Self-care online programme (with yoga, meditation, psychosynthesis, NLP, EFT and crystals).
As well as ongoing yoga therapy and other therapies and coaching, Eve offers Single Session Therapy and Breakthrough Coaching Sessions.
Please visit www.selfcarecoaching.net to find out more and to sign up for your FREE Chakra Coaching for Self-care Checklist.
• 2017 – Supervision certificate (CSTD)
• 2016 - CORE, Therapeutic, Group and Advanced certificates in Integrative Clinical Supervision (CSTD)
• 2016 - Advanced Certificate in EFT (AAMET)
• 2014 - Post Graduate Certificate in Integrative Counselling and Coaching (University of East London)
• 2012 - Yoga Therapist for Mental Health (The Minded Institute)
• 2012 - Post-Graduate Diploma in Psychosynthesis Counselling (Psychosynthesis Trust and University of East London)
• 2008 - INLPTA Master Practitioner in NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
• 2006 - EFT Practitioner, Level 2
• 2005 - INLPTA Practitioner and Diplomas in NLP
• 2005 - Diploma in Life Coaching, Newcastle College Flexible Learning
• 2004 - Certificate in Life Coaching, Newcastle College Flexible Learning
• 2004 - ICCH Diploma in Crystal Therapy
• 1997 - BA Hons (2.2) in English Literature, University of Wales, Bangor