20th May 2020
6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
Please join us for our continued series of observation, where expert practitioners demonstrate how they effectively offer yoga therapy online.
Silvia Laurenti provides therapeutic yoga to individuals with a host of health conditions and has been working as physiotherapist in the NHS for over 25 years. Her special expertise is in lower back pain. Not only will she be demonstrating how to conduct an online session, but also how to efficiently work with anatomical needs from a distance.
Even before social distancing there was a solid progression where yoga therapy and other well-being disciplines were offering sessions online.
During social distancing it is imperative sessions are done virtually, but it is likely that things will not return to their former states. Therefore, the Minded Institute is helping to support yoga therapist in how to offer effective yoga therapy sessions online.
We are thrilled that Silvia Laurenti, The Minded Institute’s Expert Anatomy Lecturer will be offering an observation.
What to Expect:
- The session will take place via zoom and all participants will receive a link.
- Participants will turn off their cameras during the session and watch Amy work with the client.
- The session is 1 hour and 45 minutes. The first hour is silent observation. After the observation the client will depart and participants will debrief with Silvia for 30 minutes.
- In the last 15 minutes Amy will reflect on the emerging ethical guidance related to yoga therapy and online sessions.
Who Should Attend:
- Yoga therapists
- Trainee Yoga Therapists
- Yoga Professionals interested in beginning a career in Yoga Therapy
Register for this course
Bookings are closed for this event.