21st June 2020
10:00 am - 1:30 pm
International Yoga Day is less than a week away and The Minded Institute is honoured to be collaborating with the College of Medicine on an exciting programme. At both organisations we understand the healing power of yoga for in mental health issues and trauma in particular. In the last few months our world has faced unprecedented new challenges; collective fear and suffering are seemingly at a crescendo.
On this International Yoga Day we are joining forces to offer an online space (via zoom) where under the umbrella of yoga we can gather together in community, reflection, practice, and hopefully healing.
Lead by Cassandra Fairweather a Minded Yoga Therapist and Psychotherapist – in conjunction with Amit Bhargava and Heather Mason, we will:
- Learn about the value of yoga therapy in trauma
- Practice restorative yoga together
- Consider our own challenges and how yoga may help us to find safety and healing
- Be led through a loving kindness practice.
You will need:
- 1 block, 1 bolster, blanket
- Or 2 blocks and 2 blankets folded into long rectangles
- Or 2 bolsters,
- If you don’t have blocks, thick books
Register for this course
Bookings are closed for this event.