Bookings are made through a two-stage process:
- Completing the ‘Register Now’ form on the CPD event page on The Minded Institute website
- Completing the payment for the full course fees through PayPal
Bookings are only confirmed once we have received full payment. We are unable to reserve spaces prior to payment.
By booking on behalf of another participant, the individual confirms they are authorised to make the booking.
- Participants may cancel up to 30 days prior to the start of a CPD course and we will refund 50% of the total course fees (minus 20 pounds for transaction and administrative fees).
- In the event of a cancellation within 30 days prior to the start of a CPD course we are unable to provide any refund. We are able to accept a transfer of a participants place to another participant up to one week prior to the start of the course. It is the responsibility of the participant to arrange this transfer. The Minded Institute is not responsible for finding a replacement for your space. Participants who do wish to transfer their space, must contact The Minded Institute in advance with details of this individual, including the name and contact. Failure to do so will result in a rejection of this transfer.
- We are unable to transfer any course fees to a future course.
- Although all efforts are taken to avoid cancelling a course, we reserve the right to cancel a CPD course. We will provide all participants with as much notice as possible. Under these circumstances we will refund the total course fees. We are unable to refund any additional expenses incurred such as travel and accommodation costs. We advise participants ensure they have sufficient travel insurance in the event of a cancellation.
- Although all efforts are taken to avoid changing a course date, in rare circumstances this may occur and The Minded Institute reserves the right to do so. Under these circumstances we will offer you the option of a refund of the total course fees, or to remain on the course at the alternative date. We are unable to refund any additional expenses incurred such as travel and accommodation costs. We advise participants ensure they have sufficient travel insurance in the event of a cancellation.
- The Minded Institute espouses yogic values and we ask all participants to uphold principles of kindness and compassion towards other participants, The Minded Institute and its staff.
- Prior to the course all participants will receive a copy of The Minded Institute’s CPD Code of Conduct, we ask all participants to read this document carefully.
- If The Minded Institute or course tutor is concerned about the physical or psychological wellbeing of a participant or their ability to complete the CPD we reserve the right to ask participants to leave. Under these circumstances we will refund 70% of the course fee. If you are unsure if the training is appropriate for you, please contact the Minded team who will answer your questions and provide guidance on the suitability of the training.
- Participants are responsible for ensuring they are able to attend all sessions if they wish to receive a course certificate and get credit for attendance. In the event that a participant, for whatever reason, does miss part of the course, it will not be possible to freely attend the same missed sessions on future course.
- In some cases participants may make up missed sessions at a daily rate of 100 pounds per day. This rate applies even if you are not making up a full day. Please note, making up missed session is not always possible and is up to the discretion of The Minded Institute and the CPD tutor.
- Participants are asked to notify the Minded team if unable to attend a session.
- No refunds will be provided in the event of a participant failing to complete the course or failing to attend all sessions.
- Participants are responsible for informing the course leader of any updates to the information provided in the registration form.
- Participants are responsible for arriving at least 10 minutes prior to the start of the course.
- Participants who successfully complete the course will receive a certificate confirming their attendance.
- If the behaviour of a participant is viewed by the CPD tutor as disrupting the ability of other participants to learn, we reserve the right to ask participants to leave. No refund will be provided under these circumstances.
- The Minded Institute will not tolerate any threatening or abusive language or behaviour towards its staff or participants. Participants engaging in this behaviour will be asked to leave immediately and no refund will be provided.