19th October 2018 - 21st October 2018
9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Heather Mason, founder of the Minded Institute will be presenting at the first Accessible Yoga Conference in Europe where people come together to connect, share and support yoga teachers that want to expand access to Yoga teachings for people with disabilities, chronic illness, seniors or others who may not feel comfortable in a regular yoga class.Register Now! When
- Friday, October 19, 2018 from 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
- Saturday, October 20, 2018 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Sunday, October 21, 2018 from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Rheinsberg is a short drive or train ride from Berlin, and we are thrilled to be hosting this Conference at Germany’s largest all accessible hotel.
- Our Resource Guide has information about getting to the Rheinsberg
- Ticket price includes conference sessions and Friday dinner, Saturday lunch and dinner and Sunday lunch.
- Ticket price does not include accommodation
- The Seehotel (fully accessible rooms)
- Double Room €96 per night (includes breakfast)
- Single Room €62 per night (includes breakfast)
- Alternate options: check out our Resource Guide